The pan that does it all. The de Buyer carbon steel Mineral B. Made of 99% iron and 1% carbon our carbon steel pans are as slippery as a brand new nonstick with better sear and without any synthetic coating. Easy to season for a natural nonstick finish. The more you use it, the better it performs. The darker they become the better the nonstick.
- Made of 99% iron, a natural mineral material
- Signature beeswax finish protects against oxidation
- Traditional French handle
- Made in France
- Origin France guaranteed
- Diameter: 9.5" / 11"
- Cooking surface: 7" / 8.4"
- Thickness: 2.5mm
- Weight: 2.8lbs / 3.6lbs
USE & CARE
- Low to high-temperature cooking
- The more you use it, the better it is
- Suitable for oven cooking for 10 minutes at 400F
- Handwash only