InoCuivre Tradition combines the elegance and heat conductivity of copper with a clean stainless steel interior. The pure copper layers provide rapid heat conductivity and responsiveness, while the stainless steel protects your food from the elements of the copper. With its precise heat control, it is the perfect vessel for delicate reducing sauces. The rapid heating makes it ideal for searing.
- Traditional copper with cast iron handle
- Professional quality
- Exceptional heat distribution
- Handmade in France
- 90% copper 10% Stainless Steel
- Diameter: 4.75" / 5.5" / 6.25" / 7" / 8"
- Volume: 0.85qt / 1.3qt / 1.9qt / 2.6qt / 3.5qt
- Thickness: 1.5mm
- Weight: 1.7lbs / 2.7lbs / 2.9lbs / 3.6lbs / 4.3lbs
USE & CARE
- Perfect for simmering, reducing, flambéing
- All heat sources except induction
- Handwash recommended
- de Buyers' copper cleaner recommended for copper exterior